Mechanical Yagi-Stress Models are
available for the
CAL-AV 2D-40A, 2D-30A and 2D-20A antennas. Please follow these procedures to use the models:
here to download the free Yagi-Stress (YS) Demo program from the Array
Solutions Web site.
To use your free YS Demonstration program.
- Save the YSdemo1.zip file to a directory of your choice.
- Unzip the file into a directory such as YS_Demo. You should see two files, YS.exe is the program and YSDOC.txt is the operating manual.
- Then type YS at a Dos Prompt, or open one in Windows by double clicking on the file.
- The YS Demo & YS program are DOS-based software. They were not written for the Windows environment, but may be run as a Windows 95/98 DOS application. They will not
interfere with Windows system and are removed easily.
2. Click on the links below to download the
to run with the Array Solutions Yagi-Stress software for each of the
following Cal-Av antennas:
For more information about purchasing
Solutions YS software,
to Antennas Page
Top of Page
CAL-AV LABS, INC.
2440 N. Coyote Dr, STE 116
Tucson, AZ 85745 USA
Baluns | Mobile Antenna Springs
Explosive Test Site Range Instrumentation |
Illuminated Warning Signs |
Home Page |
About CAL-AV |
How to Order
Copyright © 1997-2009 CAL-AV Labs, Inc. All rights reserved.